Exhibition - At a glance
Congress venue has changed to a bigger place with more facilities to organize both the scientific program and the exhibition area. COMET 2017 will be held at the University of Cergy-Pontoise - Chêne 2., 33 boulevard du port, 95 000 Cergy-Pontoise.
If you want access to the parking - "rue des Chênes pourpres" . See the plan here
Booth installation : Monday June 5th - 04:00 - 07:00 PM
Exhibition opening : Tuesday June 6th - 07:30 AM
Congress opening & Exhibition : Tuesday June 6th - 09:00 AM
Booth dismantling : Wednesday June 7th - 05:00 PM
Delivery are possible from Monday, May 29 to Friday, June 2
Delivery adress :
COMET 2017 Véronique Finance / Université de Cergy Pontoise 33 boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy Pontoise Cedex
Tel: 01 34 25 67 51 - Port : 06 98 77 87 62
To enable industrials to show their innovations, to meet industrial requirements, to facilitate public-private and private-private partnerships, to present new challenges in R&D, COMET offers an exhibition area and "innovation sessions".
Exhibition area is open to all meeting participants. Innovation sessions, all the coffee breaks and the lunchs will take place in this exhibition area.
To boost business and to give high visibility to industries that participate in the exhibition area; COMET offers the opportunity to participate in "innovation session".
Fully equipped booth:
This pack is recommanded if you want to showcase your industry.
Dimensions: 6, 9, 12, 24 sqm
- Partitions wall
- Fitted carpet
- Electric connection (16A)
- Sign (40 x 20 cm)
- 2 chairs and a table
- 1 badge: full access to the conferences, lunches and coffee breaks.
- You can add participant with conferences access (see registration fees)
- You can also register accompanying person (150 € : access restricted to the exhibition area, lunchs & coffee breaks)
- Your logo and profile on the event website
- Your logo and profile on the conference show guide
- Your logo positioned on pre-conference e-marketing campaign
You want to book a stand
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ACCOUNT :
1. Create your personal dashboard
- Click on the Register button below
- File the form and validate
Your dashboard will be created and is used for registration(s), abstract submission and exhibition (booth reservation and "innovation sessions").
2. Reserve your booth
After creating your dashboard, follow the on-screen instructions.
Up on receipt of your booth reservation, you will receive email confirmation. Note that you need to checkout your order.
YOU HAVE ALREADY an account:
1. To reserve a booth:
- Access to your dashboard: click on « login » button below and enter your email and password
- Fill the form "exhibition booth"
- Fill the free registration form (included in your pack).
2. To modify your booth information:
- Access to your dashboard: click on « login » button and enter your email and password
- You can modify your order by clicking on "pending order" in the menu. Note that you need to checkout and validate your order.