Call for papers will start in October 15th 2016 ...
THE CALL FOR ABSTRACTS (ORAL & FLASH COMMUNICATIONS, POSTER) IS NOW OPEN.
+30 oral communications (oral & flash communications) will be selected from the call for communications. A special issue will be published in IEEE.
See the topics here
Abstracts submission guidelines
- The working language at the conference is English and all contributions must be submitted in English.
- There are two types of oral communications : OC (oral communication = 15 min with questions) & FC (flash communication = 7 min with questions)
- Abstracts must be submitted online. Do not fax, mail or email your abstract, as these will not be considered.
- You can submit 3 abstracts max with the same personal user-account.
- Abstracts must be submitted before December 15th, 2016.
- Abstract can be modified until January 31th, 2017