Call for papers
THE CALL FOR ABSTRACTS (ORAL & FLASH COMMUNICATIONS, POSTER) IS NOW OPEN.
The call for papers (Oral Communications) is now closed. You can submit abstract(s) for the poster sessions.
See the topics here
Abstracts submission guidelines
- The working language at the conference is English and all contributions must be submitted in English.
- You can submit abstract(s) for the poster sessions (A0 format) until April 30th.
- Abstracts must be submitted online. Do not fax, mail or email your abstract, as these will not be considered.
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ACCOUNT
1. Create your personal dashboard
Click on the "Account Creation" button above
Fill the form and validate
Your dashboard will be created and is used for registration(s), abstract submission and Exhibition area (Booth reservation and "Innovation sessions").
2. Submit your abstract
After creating your dashboard, follow the on-screen instructions.
Up on receipt of your deposit, a confirmation with an abstract number will be sent by email. Thank you to specify this abstract number in all our exchanges.
YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED AN ABSTRACT
To modify this abstract or submit a new abstract :
- Access to your dashboard : click on « login » button below and enter your email and password
- Select the abstract number you want to modify
- Submit a new abstract (3 max)
You need help : firstname.lastname@example.org